List of University of Guelph academic programs
There are over 94 undergraduate degrees, 48 graduate programs, and 6 associate degrees in many different disciplines offered at the University of Guelph. The history of achievement in biomedical science, agriculture and veterinary medicine and the modern focus on life sciences are some of the strengths that define the university. The university is home to 19,400 full-time and part-time undergraduate students, 2,515 full-time and part-time graduate students and almost 3000 faculty and staff. Over 99.8% of students entering the University of Guelph for the first time have academic averages of 75% and above. Guelph students also have the highest graduation rate among Canadian comprehensive universities (at 89%), 5.8% higher than the national average.
As of the 2011-2012 academic year.
|Bachelor of Arts in Media Study (B.A.A.)||Media Studies||Yes|
|Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.)||Adult Development||Yes|
|Applied Human Nutrition||No|
|Child, Youth and Family||Yes|
|Early Childhood Studies||Yes|
|Family & Community Social Services||Yes|
|Bachelor of Arts (B.A.)||Anthropology||No|
|Applied Mathematics and Statistics||Yes|
|Computing and Information Science||No|
|Criminal Justice and Public Policy||No|
|Ethics in Life Sciences||No|
|Family and Child Studies||No|
|Food, Agriculture and Resource Economics||No|
|Information Systems and Human Behaviour||No|
|Spanish & Hispanic Studies||No|
|Bachelor of Bio-Resource Management (B.B.R.M.)|
|Bachelor of Commerce (B.Comm.)|
|Food and Agricultural Business||?|
|Hotel & Food Administration||Yes|
|Human Resources Management||?|
|Management Economics and Finance||Yes|
|Real Estate & Housing||?|
|Bachelor of Engineering (B.Eng.)|
|Engineering Systems & Computing||Yes|
|Water Resource Engineering||Yes|
|Bachelor of Landscape Architecture (B.L.A.)|
|Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)||Animal Biology||No|
|Applied Mathematics and Statistics (Co-op)||Yes|
|Biological and Pharmaceutical Chemistry||Yes|
|Computing and information Science||Yes|
|Environmental Geoscience and Geomatics||No|
|Functional Foods and Nutraceuticals||No|
|Geographic Information Systems (GIS) and Environmental Analysis||No|
|Marine and Freshwater Biology||No|
|Molecular Biology and Genetics||No|
|Nutritional and Nutraceutical Sciences||No|
|Psychology: Brain & Cognition||No|
|Wild Life Biology||No|
|Bachelor of Science in Agriculture (B.Sc.[Agr.])||Honours Agriculture||No|
|Crop, Horticulture and Turfgrass Sciences||No|
|Bachelor of Science in Environmental Sciences (B.Sc.[Env.])||Earth and Atmospheric Science||Yes|
|Environmental Economics and Policy||Yes|
|Natural Resource Management||Yes|
Joint graduate programsEdit
- Guelph-Waterloo Center for Graduate Work in Chemistry and Biochemistry (GWC2) is one of Canada’s largest and most successful graduate schools.
- Guelph-Waterloo Physics Institute (GWPI) is a joint graduate program offered by the Departments of Physics at the University of Waterloo and Guelph.
- Guelph-McMaster Collaborative MA Program in Public Policy and Administration
- The Guelph-Waterloo MA Program in Public Issues Anthropology
- Tri-University Graduate History Program (Waterloo, Laurier, Guelph)
- 2011-2012 Undergraduate Calendar
- Canada. "Guelph-Waterloo Centre for Graduate Work in Chemistry and Biochemistry". Gwc2.on.ca. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- "Guelph-Waterloo Physics Institute". Gwp.on.ca. Retrieved 2011-12-04.
- "Guelph-Waterloo Anthropology MA Program". Anthropology.uwaterloo.ca. Retrieved 2011-12-04.