List of Senior Advocates of Nigeria
This is a list of notable Senior Advocate of Nigeria, SAN, arranged in alphabetical order.
- Abubakar Malami, current Minister of Justice and Attorney General of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Solomon Adun Asemota is a Nigerian lawyer.
- Adebambo Adewopo
Professor of Law, formerly Director-General Nigeria Copyrights Commission https://www.ipwatchdog.com/author/adebambo-adewopo/ https://nials.edu.ng/index.php/staff?n=632
- Ernest Ojukwu,[circular reference] Professor of Law, formerly Deputy Director-General and Head Nigerian Law School
- Eyitayo Jegede, SAN, Former Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice Ondo State
Enefiok Essien, SAN. Professor of law and Vice Chancellor University of Uyo.
- Femi Falana, Political activist and former minister for aviation.
- Folake Solanke
- Frederick Rotimi Williams (December 16, 1920 – March 26, 2005) was a Nigerian lawyer.
- Fabian Ajogwu is a Nigerian lawyer and a Senior Partner at Kenna Partners
- Festus Keyamo (January 21, 1970) became Nigeria's Minister of State for Niger Delta Affairs on August 21, 2019.
- Gani Fawehinmi (22 April 1938 – 5 September 2009) was a Nigerian author, publisher and human right activist
- Henry Odein Ajumogobia (born 29 June 1956) was former Nigerian minister of Foreign Affairs.
- Olisa Agbakoba (Born 29 May 1953) is a Nigerian lawyer.
- Obafemi Awolowo GCFR, (6 March 1909 – 9 May 1987) was a lawyer, educational administrator, publisher and politician
- Oluwarotimi Odunayo Akeredolu, former President of the Nigerian Bar Association
- Okey Wali, the 26th President of the Nigerian Bar Association.
- Yusuf Olaolu Ali is a Nigerian lawyer.
- Yemi Osinbajo, SAN is a Nigeria professor of Law, former Solicitor General and Attorney-General of Lagos State, Nigeria, current vice president of Nigeria under President Buhari (May 29, 2015 - Current)
- Yemi Akinseye George, SAN (Born, 1963 Ekiti State, Nigeria) is a Nigeria professor of Public law and President of the Center for Socio-Legal Studies