Lisa Westcott is a British make-up artist. Before winning an Oscar for her work in the successful film Les Misérables (2012), she earned two consecutive nominations for Mrs Brown (1997) and Shakespeare in Love (1998). Her other accolades include two BAFTA Awards.
All of these were in the category of for Best Makeup
- 70th Academy Awards-Nominated for Mrs. Brown. Shared nomination with Beverley Binda and Veronica Brebner. Lost to Men in Black.
- 71st Academy Awards-Nominated for Shakespeare in Love. Nomination shared with Veronica Brebner. Lost to Elizabeth. 
- 85th Academy Awards-Les Misérables. Shared with Julie Dartnell. Won.
- "The 70th Academy Awards (1998) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "The 71st Academy Awards (1999) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
- "The 85th Academy Awards (2013) Nominees and Winners". Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences. AMPAS. Archived from the original on October 1, 2014. Retrieved March 26, 2014.
|This biographical article related to film in the United Kingdom is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|