Linus Lichtschlag (born 4 September 1988, Berlin) is a German rower. He participated in the 2012 Summer Olympics in London where he competed in the Men's lightweight double sculls event together with his teammate Lars Hartig. They qualified for the A finals, where they reached a sixth place. The team had previously won gold at the 2010 European Championships in the same event.
|Born||4 September 1988|
|Height||1.88 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|Event(s)||Men's lightweight double sculls|
|Club||Ruderclub am Wannsee|
- "Linus Lichtschlag Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
- Linus Lichtschlag at FISA WorldRowing.com
- "Linus Lichtschlag – Rowing – Olympic Athlete". LOCOG. Archived from the original on 29 April 2013. Retrieved 6 January 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Men's Lightweight Double Sculls – Olympic Rowing". LOCOG. Archived from the original on 10 December 2012. Retrieved 6 January 2013. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "2010 EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIPS – Montemor-o-Velho, POR – (LM2x) Lightweight Men's Double Sculls – Final". www.worldrowing.com. 12 September 2010. Retrieved 7 September 2017.
|This biographical article relating to German rowing is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|