- Linus, son of impious Lycaon.
- Linus, the great musician son of Apollo.
- Linus, son of Apollo and Psamathe.
- Linus, a soldier in the army of the Seven Against Thebes. He was killed by Hypseusat Thebes.
- Smith, William; Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology, London (1873). Linus This article incorporates text from a publication now in the public domain: Smith, William, ed. (1870). "article name needed". Dictionary of Greek and Roman Biography and Mythology.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|