This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Lino Schmidek Machado Facioli
29 July 2000
|Education||Kingsdale Foundation School|
Facioli was born in Ribeirão Preto, São Paulo state. He is of Austrian, Portuguese, Italian and German descent. Lino's maternal grandfather, Werner Robert Schmidek, was born in Vienna, Austria, and emigrated to Brazil in 1960. He moved to the United Kingdom with his family when he was 4 years old.
He showed interest in acting career at age 7 when he was enrolled in a theater school in London. In 2010, he began his career with appearances in short metrages and television series. His first professional work was in the British short film "Awfully Deep" in 2010. In the same year, he joined the cast of Get Him to the Greek, acting as the son of actor Russell Brand. He played the troublesome Robin Arryn, Lord of a noble family in the series Game of Thrones.
|2010||Get Him to the Greek||Naples|
|2010||The Armstrong and Miller Show||Marcus/Michael||1 episode|
|2010||Awfully Deep (short)||Lino|
|2011||The Last Ten||Little Boy Witness||Short film|
|Game of Thrones||Lord Robin Arryn||9 episodes|
|2014||O Menino no Espelho||Fernando / Odnanref|
|2020||Sex Education||Dex Thompson||5 episodes|
- "The new face of Brazil in the UK". Archived from the original on 19 March 2012. Retrieved 14 May 2011.
- "Lino Facioli". eCartelera (in Spanish). Retrieved 28 October 2020.
- "Lino Facioli (Lord Robin Arryn Of The Vale) Returning For Season 6, Winter Is Coming, Highlight Hollywood News | Highlight Hollywood". highlighthollywood.com. 3 December 2015. Retrieved 27 September 2016. CS1 maint: discouraged parameter (link)
- "Immigration record of Werner Robert Schmidek". familysearch.org.
- Mitchell, Molli (20 May 2019). "Game of Thrones Robin Arryn: Who plays Robin Arryn? Who is Lino Facioli?". Daily Express. Express Newspapers. Retrieved 20 May 2019.
- Moreno, Vitor (5 August 2012). "Ator de Game of Thrones vive autor mineiro em filme". Folha (in Portuguese). Retrieved 22 April 2013.
- Montefeltro, Michel (19 May 2014). ""Ator brasileiro de Game of Thrones diz que assiste apenas suas próprias cenas"". Globo (in Portuguese). Retrieved 24 June 2014.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Lino Facioli.|