Carl Linnaeus (1707–1778) was a Swedish botanist.
Linnaeus or Linne may refer to:
- Linnaeus Terrace, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Linne, Limburg, the Netherlands
- Linne, Greater Poland Voivodeship, a village in west-central Poland
- Linne, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north-central Poland
- Linneus, Maine, USA
- Linneus, Missouri, USA
- 7412 Linnaeus, asteroidl
- Linné (crater), on the moon'
People with the surnameEdit
- Commemoration of Carl Linnaeus
- "The Heir of Linne", a traditional folk song
- Linnéa, a given name
- Loch Linnhe (Linne in Gaelic), sea loch on the west coast of Scotland
- Linnet, a small bird
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Linnaeus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.