|Look up linage, lineage, or lineages in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lineage may refer to:
- Lineage (anthropology), a group that can demonstrate their common descent from an apical ancestor or a direct line of descent from an ancestor
- Lineage (evolution), a temporal sequence of individuals, populations or species representing a continuous line of descent
- Lineage (genetic)
- Lineage markers
- Data lineage
- Lineage (series), a medieval fantasy massively multiplayer online role-playing game franchise
- Assassin's Creed: Lineage, a series of short films based on the Assassin's Creed II video game
- Embraer Lineage, business jet
- Lineage (Buddhism), line of transmission of Buddhist teachers
- Zen lineage charts, lines of transmission of Zen teachers
- Line of transmission of martial arts teachers and/or founders
- LineageOS, an open-source operating system
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lineage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.