Limestone is a sedimentary rock composed predominantly of calcium carbonate (calcite and/or aragonite).
Limestone may also refer to:
Geological deposits made of limestoneEdit
- Limestone, Illinois
- Limestone, Kentucky, former former name for the city of Maysville
- Limestone, Maine, a town
- Limestone (CDP), Maine, a census-designated place in the town of Limestone
- Limestone, Michigan
- Limestone, New York
- Limestone, Oklahoma
- Limestone, Tennessee
- Limestone, West Virginia
- Limestone Creek, Florida
- Limestone Mountain, a summit in West Virginia
- Limestone Coast (disambiguation)
- Limestone County (disambiguation)
- Limestone Run (disambiguation)
- Limestone Township (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Limestone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.