|Born||19 November 1996|
|Height||1.72 m (5 ft 7 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb)|
|Club||University of Florida Gators|
She collected two medals (gold and silver) in the 100 and 200 m butterfly at the 2012 European Junior Swimming Championships in Antwerp, Belgium. Szilagyi is a member of Kőbánya Swimming Club in Budapest, and is coached and trained by Gyorgyi Turi. She is also the daughter of three-time Olympian and former freestyle swimmer Zoltán Szilágyi (1988, 1992, and 2000).
Szilagyi qualified for the women's 100 m butterfly at the 2012 Summer Olympics in London, by completing the event more quickly than the FINA B-standard entry time of 59.07 seconds from the European Championships in Debrecen. She competed with seven other swimmers on the third heat, including three-time Olympians Hannah Wilson of Hong Kong and former Olympic champion Otylia Jędrzejczak of Poland. She achieved sixth place ahead of Portugal's Sara Oliveira by a tenth of a second (0.10) in 1:00.34. Szilagyi failed to advance into the semifinals, as she placed thirty-fourth overall on the first day of preliminary heats.
- "Liliána Szilágyi". London 2012. Archived from the original on 18 May 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill. "Liliána Szilágyi". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "European Junior Championships: Germany Tops Medal Count, Russia Second". Swimming World Magazine. 10 July 2012. Archived from the original on 30 June 2013. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "2012 LEN European Aquatics Championships (Debrecen, Hungary) – Women's 100m Butterfly Heats" (PDF). Omega Timing. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "Qualifying Athletes – Women's 100 m butterfly" (PDF). FINA. Archived from the original (PDF) on 16 November 2012. Retrieved 12 April 2013.
- "Women's 100m Butterfly Heat 3". London 2012. Retrieved 11 February 2013.
|This biographical article related to a Hungarian swimmer is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|