Ligier JS P3
The Ligier JS P3 is an LMP3 Le Mans Prototype. It was created by Onroak Automotive, and named in partnership with former French driver Guy Ligier. It was built to meet ACO LMP3 standards, and is active in various LMP3 championships worldwide, such as the European Le Mans Series, IMSA Prototype Challenge, and the Asian Le Mans Series. The car has proven to be immensely popular in the category, with over 100 cars being produced since 2015. It has also proved to be one of the most successful prototypes in the class, with a total of 103 overall wins and class victories from 132 races entered by the car.  It is set to be succeeded in 2020, by the Ligier JS P320, when new LMP3 regulations are set to come into place.
|Successor||Ligier JS P320|
|Engine||Nissan VK50DE V8 5.0L|
|Transmission||6-speed sequential gearbox XTrac 1152|
|Brakes||6 Piston Brembo 14in Steel Disks|
|Tyres||Dunlop, Michelin, Pirelli, Continental, Giti|
|Notable entrants|| United Autosports|
Tequila Patron ESM
|Debut||2015 4 Hours of Estoril|
|Drivers' Championships||6 (2016-2018 European Le Mans Series, 2015-2016, 2016-2017, 2017-2018 Asian Le Mans Series)|
In 2014, the ACO announced a new category of Le Mans Prototypes, known as LMP3, which would replace the previous Le Mans Prototype Challenge (LMPC) class in 2015. The number of constructors was limited in the class, with licenses being issued to 6 manufacturers, namely ADESS, Ligier (Onroak Automotive), Ave/Riley, Norma, Dome, as well as Ginetta. Nissan was later announced to be supplying the spec engine, the VK50VE producing 420hp. The car was launched on the 2nd of February 2015.  It was designed primarily in Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) using Exa Corporation's PowerFLOW Simulation Software.
- "LMP3 News Notebook: VdeV, 6H di Roma, Ligier's 100th JS P3 – dailysportscar.com". www.dailysportscar.com. Retrieved 2018-12-04.
- "Ligier JS P3 - Racing Sports Cars". www.racingsportscars.com. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "4H Le Castellet: Friday Paddock Notes – dailysportscar.com". www.dailysportscar.com. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "LMP3 officially launched - Racecar Engineering". Racecar Engineering. 2014-07-19. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "Onroak Launch Ligier JS P3, Available In September – dailysportscar.com". www.dailysportscar.com. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- Rus, Tudor (2015-06-12). "Meet Ligier JS P3, the LMP3 Le Mans Prototype With Fatigue-Reducing Cockpit". autoevolution. Retrieved 2019-04-14.
- "Comparing the Norma M30 and the Ligier JS P3". lemanscup.com. Retrieved 2019-01-20.
- Ben (2017-10-31). "Data Analysis – Prototype Challenge". Retrieved 2019-01-20.
- "Course 4 Hours of Estoril 2015 race | European Le Mans Series". www.europeanlemansseries.com. Retrieved 2018-12-03.
- "ELMS 2016 LMP3 Teams Championship" (PDF).
- "Ligier JS P3 endurance racing car information, technical spec - Ligier UK". www.ligieruk.com. Retrieved 2019-01-20.