|Look up libero in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libero is an Italian word meaning "free". It can refer to:
- Hyundai Libero, a series of light trucks
- Mitsubishi Libero, the Japanese market name of the Mitsubishi Lancer station wagon
- Subaru Sumo, a microvan known as the Libero in some markets
- Yamaha Libero (G5), a motorcycle from India Yamaha Motor
- Libero (ISP), an Italian internet service provider
- Libero, an alternate name for the Italian film Along the Ridge (aka Anche libero va bene)
- Libero (newspaper), an Italian daily newspaper
- Libero (magazine), Finnish political youth magazine
- Libero (football), a more versatile type of centre back in football (soccer)
- Libero (volleyball), a player specialized in defensive skills in volleyball
- A brand of diapers marketed by Essity
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libero.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.