|Look up libelle in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Libelle may refer to:
- Libelle is the word for Dragonfly in Dutch and German
- Libelle (magazine), a weekly women's magazine in Belgium
- Libelle (microcar), a three-wheeled microcar
- The Glasflügel H-301 and Glasflügel H-201 gliders built by Glasflügel in West Germany
- The Lom-57 Libelle built by VEB Apparatebau Lommatzsch in East Germany
- A fast jet aircrew G-protection system, the LIBELLE G-Multiplus
- Libelle (cipher), a German cryptosystem
- Libelle (barque), a German barque which shipwrecked on the eastern reef of Wake Island in 1866
- libelle (literary genre), a type of political pamphlet under the Ancien Régime in France
- Libelle (flying toy), a German flying toy made by SCHENY in late '50s or early '60s
- Libelle, a 2016 pop music EP by Annabel Jones
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Libelle.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.