Liam Sumner (born 16 August 1993) is a former professional Australian rules footballer who played for the Greater Western Sydney Giants and Carlton Football Club in the Australian Football League (AFL). He was picked up by the Giants in the 2011 national draft with pick 10 and made his debut in round 6, 2012, against Carlton at Docklands Stadium.
Sumner in June 2017
|Full name||Liam Sumner|
|Date of birth||16 August 1993|
|Original team(s)||Sandringham Dragons (TAC Cup)|
|Draft||No. 10, 2011 national draft|
|Height||178 cm (5 ft 10 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (159 lb)|
|2012–2015||Greater Western Sydney||12(9)|
|Sources: AFL Tables, AustralianFootball.com|
- Hanlon, Peter (6 May 2012). "Giants show glimpse of a bright future". The Age. Retrieved 7 May 2012.
- Bowen, Nick; Twomey, Callum (21 October 2015). "Menzel to Crows as Carlton nabs midfielder and a pick". Australian Football League. Retrieved 21 October 2015.
- Navaratnam, Dinny (31 August 2017). "Blues cut two more as tall pair retire". AFL.com.au. Bigpond. Retrieved 2 September 2017.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Liam Sumner.|
- Liam Sumner's profile on the official website of the Carlton Football Club
- Liam Sumner's playing statistics from AFL Tables
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|