Li Qishi (born 16 August 1993) is a Chinese speed-skater.
|Born||16 August 1993|
|Height||1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)|
|Weight||150 lb (68 kg)|
|Achievements and titles|
|Highest world ranking||27 (1000 m)|
Li made her World Cup debut in November 2013. On 23 November 2014, she took her first World Cup victory, in the 1000 m race at the World Cup stop in Seoul, South Korea. As of February 2016, Li has a total of 5 individual podium placings in the World Cup, all of them in the 1000 m event. Her best classification placement came in the 2014-15 season with 3rd place in the 1000 m overall standing in the World Cup.
- "Sports Reference Profile". Archived from the original on 2020-04-18.
- "Sochi2014.com profile". 19 March 2014. Archived from the original on March 19, 2014.
- "ISU World Cup Speed Skating 2014/15 - Seoul (KOR) Day 3". International Skating Union. 23 November 2014. Retrieved 23 November 2014.
- Li Qishi at Olympic.org (archived)
- Li Qishi at OlympicChannel.com (archived)
- Li Qishi at Olympics.com
- Li Qishi at Chinese Olympic Committee
- Li Qishi at Olympedia
- Li Qishi in SpeedSkatingBase.eu
- Li Qishi at SpeedSkatingNews.info
- Li Qishi at SpeedSkatingStats.com
- Li Qishi at The-Sports.org
- Li Qishi at Olympics at Sports-Reference.com (archived)