Li Jingjing (born February 1, 1985 in Changle, Fujian) is a Chinese slalom canoeist who competed at the international level from 2002 to 2013. At the 2004 Summer Olympics in Athens, she was eliminated in the qualifying round of the K1 event, finishing in 18th place. Four years later in Beijing, Li was eliminated in the semifinals of the same event. She was classified in 13th place. At the 2012 Summer Olympics in London she was once again eliminated in the semifinal of the K1 event, finishing in 11th place.
Li Jingjing at the 2012 Summer Olympics
|Born||1 February 1985|
Changle, Fujian 
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in) |
|Weight||55 kg (121 lb) |
World Cup individual podiumsEdit
|2006||27 Aug 2006||Zhangjiajie||2nd||K11|
|2008||16 Mar 2008||Penrith||3rd||K12|
|29 Jun 2008||Tacen||2nd||K1|
- 1 Asia Canoe Slalom Championship counting for World Cup points
- 2 Oceania Championship counting for World Cup points
- Olympics: profiles of athletes (李晶晶 / Li Jingjing)
- More details of Li Jingjing according to Changle.gov (2012-07-20), also see Fujian times (2014-09-07)
- "Profile and results". CanoeSlalom.net. Retrieved 11 November 2017.
|This article about a People's Republic of China canoeist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|