Lexcycle was a software company that made electronic book reading software. They were responsible for Stanza, which ran on the iPhone, iPod Touch, Microsoft Windows and Apple Macintosh platforms. In April 2009, Lexcycle was acquired by Amazon.com. In 2012, Amazon.com removed Stanza from all app stores.
|Subsidiary of Amazon|
Marc Prud'hommeaux, Founder/Principal DeveloperNeelan Choksi, CEO Abe White
- Stone, Brad (2009-04-27). "Amazon Acquires Stanza, an E-Book Application for the iPhone". New York Times. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- Kharif, Olga (2009-04-27). "Amazon Acquires Lexcycle". BusinessWeek. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- Dalrymple, Jim (2009-04-27). "Amazon Acquires Lexcycle". PC World. Retrieved 2009-04-27.
- Foresman, Chris (2009-04-28). "Amazon.com acquires e-book software maker Lexcycle". Ars Technica. Retrieved 2009-04-28.
- Lexcycle (Internet Archive)