|Born||20 October 1994|
Wigan, Greater Manchester, England
|Height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Weight||12 st 13 lb (82 kg)|
As of 20 September 2019
Tierney made his Super League début for Wigan in June 2013, scoring a try in a 33–32 win against Widnes Vikings. In 2014 and 2015, Tierney spent time on dual registration at Workington Town where he made 25 appearances scoring 6 tries in his time in Cumbria. In 2016 Tierney won his first major piece of silverware after Wigan beat Warrington in the Super League Grand Final; he became the first son to follow his father's footsteps and win a Grand Final.
In July 2017, after struggling to break back into the Wigan side, Tierney was loaned to Catalans Dragons until the end of the season, where he played in their Million Pound Game victory over Leigh to stay in Super League.
In October 2017, Tierney signed a 2 year deal at Catalans after a successful loan period in 2017.
Tierney made his international debut for Scotland in the 2016 Four Nations. He played in two of Scotland's games and scored one try.
- "Lewis Tierney". wiganwarriors.com. Archived from the original on 15 July 2014. Retrieved 13 July 2014.
- Rugby League Project
- Wilson, Andy (23 October 2012). "Jason Robinson's son Lewis Tierney signs with Wigan Warriors". The Guardian. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "Super League: Widnes Vikings 32-33 Wigan Warriors". BBC Sport. 7 June 2013. Retrieved 21 July 2014.
- "Lewis Tierney will write his name in the Grand Final history books on Saturday". DAILY STAR. 1 October 2016. Retrieved 8 October 2016.
- "Warrington 6-12 Wigan: Super League Grand Final – as it happened!". Guardian. 8 October 2016. Retrieved 6 November 2019.
- "Romain Navarrete and Lewis Tierney: Wigan Warriors loan duo to Catalans Dragons". BBC Sport. 13 July 2017. Retrieved 18 August 2017.
- "Lewis Tierney: Scotland back joins Catalans Dragons from Wigan Warriors". BBC Sport. 19 October 2017. Retrieved 24 January 2018.
- "Catalans Dragons beat Warrington in Challenge Cup final to make history". Guardian. 25 August 2018. Retrieved 5 November 2019.
- Smith, Duncan (19 October 2016). "Wigan RL star Tierney: I'll be proud to pull on Scots jersey". The Scotsman. Retrieved 20 February 2018.