Leumeah railway station
Leumeah in late April 2019
|Location||O'Sullivan Road, Leumeah|
|Operated by||Sydney Trains|
|Distance||52.63 kilometres from Central|
|Website||Transport for NSW|
|Passengers (2018)||6,160 (daily) (Sydney Trains, NSW TrainLink)|
In January 2013, the Southern Sydney Freight Line opened to the west of the station.
Since the second half of 2017, Leumeah railway station has been served exclusively by the Airport and East Hills line, meaning commuters have to change at Glenfield to travel to either the city via Granville station or to Blacktown station via the Cumberland Line.
Platforms & servicesEdit
|1||services to Central & the City Circle via the Airport
6 weekday morning peak services to Central & the City Circle via Sydenham
|2||services to Macarthur
6 weekday evening peak services to Campbelltown
Busabout operate two routes via Leumeah station:
Interline Bus Services operate three routes via Leumeah station:
- 870: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 871: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
- 872: Campbelltown Hospital to Liverpool station
Leumeah station is served by one NightRide route:
- Open Data NSW. https://opendata.transport.nsw.gov.au/dataset/train-station-entries-and-exits-data. Missing or empty
- Leumeah Station NSWrail.net
- Campbelltown Sports Stadium Campbelltown City Council
- Barr, Eliza (27 February 2017). "Southwest Sydney train service to increase with new peak hour trains and north-south connection from Leppington to Parramatta and Blacktown". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- O'Sullivan, Matt (27 February 2017). "Decision on rail link to new Sydney airport 'many years off', Transport Minister Andrew Constance says". Sydney Morning Herald. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "T8: Airport & South line timetable". Transport for NSW.
- "Busabout route 879". Transport for NSW.
- "Busabout route 881". Transport for NSW.
- "Interline route 870". Transport for NSW.
- "Interline route 871". Transport for NSW.
- "Interline route 872". Transport for NSW.
- "N30 Nightride". Transport for NSW.