- Leucon, a son of Themisto by either Athamas or Poseidon. His children were Erythras, Pisidice and Euippe (mother of Eteocles by Andreus). He was said to have died of a sickness.
- Leucon, one of Actaeon's dogs.
- Leucon, in Plutarch's Life of Aristides, one of the seven heroes to whom the Athenians, according to an oracle, had to sacrifice if they wanted to overcome their foes in the imminent battle. The other six were Androcrates, Peisandrus, Damocrates, Hypsion, Actaeon and Polyeidus.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 1. 9. 2
- Nonnus, Dionysiaca, 9. 314
- Hyginus, Fabulae, 175
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 6. 21. 11
- Stephanus of Byzantium s. v. Argynnion
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 9. 34. 9
- Pausanias, Description of Greece, 9. 34. 7
- Ovid, Metamorphoses, 3. 218
- Hyginus, Fabulae, 181
- Plutarch, Aristides, 11. 3
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|