|Full name||Leslie Henley|
|Date of birth||26 September 1922|
|Place of birth||Lambeth, London, England|
|Date of death||1996 (aged 73–74)|
|1944–1945||→ West Ham United (guest)||0||(0)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only|
Born in Lambeth, London, Henley started his career with non-league Nunhead during the 1939–40 season before joining Arsenal in September 1940. He played 92 wartime matches for the club, scoring 15 goals - his only competitive game for the senior side being an FA Cup match against West Ham United in 1946. During this time he also guested for West Ham United in 1944-45. In December 1946 he joined Reading, and there he made 181 appearances and scored 29 goals in the league.
- Blakeman, Mick (2000). Nunhead Football Club 1888-1949. Yore Publications. p. 77. ISBN 9781874427537.
- Hugman, Barry J. (2005). The PFA Premier & Football League Players' Records 1946-2005. Queen Anne Press. p. 282. ISBN 1-85291-665-6.
- Harris, Jeff (1995). Hogg, Tony (ed.). Arsenal Who's Who. Independent UK Sports. ISBN 1-899429-03-4.
- "West Ham Player List". Archived from the original on 4 February 2012.
- "READING : 1946/47 - 2006/07". Post War English & Scottish Football League A - Z Player's Transfer Database. Retrieved 1 November 2007.
- "Les Henley's managerial career". Soccerbase. Retrieved 1 November 2007.