|Deputy Editor||Laia Garcia|
|Editor at Large||Mikki Halpin|
|Publisher||Hearst Digital Media|
|First issue||October 23, 2015|
In September 2015, Dunham and Konner started Lenny Letter as a self-funded project that would give a platform to young female voices to discuss feminist issues. The newsletter features political essays, personal stories, interviews, artwork and even an advice column from Dunham and Konner themselves called "Letters to Lenny." Benjamin Cooley is the CEO. Laia Garcia has been Deputy Editor since July 2015.
Notable articles include an essay written by actress Jennifer Lawrence about the gender wage gap in Hollywood, and one written by singer Alicia Keys about her decision to start wearing little to no make-up.
In addition to the regular newsletter, Lenny Letter published a Fiction Issue and a Poetry Issue during fall 2015. Lenny Letter is developing a possible HBO short film series.
- Zhang, Jenny (2017). Sour Heart: Stories (Short stories). New York: Lenny. ISBN 978-0-399-58938-6. OCLC 962438345.
- Ngozi Adichie, Chimamanda; Ross, Tracee Ellis; Waters, Alice; Wu, Jason (2017). Haramis, Nicholas, ed. Courage Is Contagious (Collection of essays). New York: Lenny. ISBN 978-0-399-59261-4. OCLC 971091570.
- Jagannathan, Meera (29 September 2015). "10 fast facts about Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner's first Lenny Letter". New York Daily News.
- Zhang, Jenny; Dunham, Lena (1 August 2017). "An Evening wth Jenny Zhang and Lena Dunham: Celebrating the first book from the LENNY imprint". Random House. Housing Works, New York.
- Wright, Mic (14 July 2015). "Lena Dunham is starting an email newsletter…yep". The Next Web.
- Petersen, Anne Helen (14 July 2015). "Lena Dunham Is Launching A Newsletter For Young Women". BuzzFeed.
- Vara, Vauhini (8 October 2015). "Lena Dunham, Media Mogul: The creator of Girls invades your inbox". Bloomberg Businessweek.
- Valby, Karen. "The Girls collaborators want to change the voice of online feminism—and make some money too". Fast Company.
- "About Us". Lenny Letter. 22 October 2015.
- Crimmens, Tamsin (20 June 2016). "Meet The Women Behind The Game Changing Newsletter - Lenny". ELLE UK.
- Lawrence, Jennifer (14 October 2015). "Jennifer Lawrence: "Why Do I Make Less Than My Male Co‑Stars?"". Lenny Letter.
- Keys, Alicia (31 May 2016). "Alicia Keys: Time to Uncover". Lenny Letter.
- Owen, Laura Hazard (4 March 2016). "Lena Dunham’s Lenny Letter has grown to 400,000 subscribers with a 65 percent open rate". NiemanLab.
- Wappler, Margaret (11 January 2017). "Lena Dunham Is Our February Cover Star: Dunham talks the end of ‘Girls,’ our new president, and being a workaholic". Nylon.
- Ziv, Stav (18 April 2016). "Lena Dunham and Jenni Konner's New Lenny Book Imprint Has Acquired Its First Title". Newsweek.
- Biedenharn, Isabella (18 April 2016). "Lena Dunham's Lenny imprint signs first book". Entertainment Weekly.
- "SOUR HEART by Jenny Zhang: Announcing the first book in the LENNY imprint". Lenny Letter. 1 June 2017.