|Look up lemonade in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lemonade is a drink made with lemons.
Lemonade may also refer to:
- Lemonade (band), an alternative dance band from San Francisco, California
- Lemonade (Mucky Pup album), 1992
- Lemonade (EP), a 2004 EP by Wheatus
- Lemonade (G. Love album), 2006
- Lemonade (Beyoncé album), 2016
- "Lemonade" (Adam Friedman song), 2016
- "Lemonade" (Alexandra Stan song), 2012
- "Lemonade" (CocoRosie song), 2010
- "Lemonade" (Gucci Mane song), 2010
- "Lemonade" (Sophie song), 2014
- "Lemonade", a song and single by Chris Rice from album What A Heart Is Beating For, 2007
- "Lemonade", a song by Blind Melon from Soup
- "Lemonade", a song by Boys Noize & Erol Alkan
- "Lemonade", a song by Danity Kane
- "Lemonade", a song by Planet Funk
Plays and filmsEdit
- Lemonade Insurance Company, a renters' and homeowner's insurance company operating in the U.S.
- Lemonade Profile, an extension to the IMAP standard for email
- Keith Lemon's Lemonaid, a British television series
- Lemoned Plant, formerly simply Lemoned, a Japanese record label and retail store franchise
- Ramune, a Japanese soft drink
- Lamune (visual novel), a Japanese romantic video game and anime
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lemonade.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.