Legislative districts of Compostela Valley
The Legislative districts of Compostela Valley are the representations of the province of Compostela Valley in the various national legislatures of the Philippines. The province is currently represented in the lower house of the Congress of the Philippines through its first and second congressional districts.
Prior to gaining separate representation, areas now under the jurisdiction of Compostela Valley were represented under the Department of Mindanao and Sulu (1917–1935), Davao Province (1935–1967), Region XI (1978–1984) and Davao del Norte (1967–1972; 1984–1998).
The passage of Republic Act No. 8470 and its subsequent ratification by plebiscite on 7 March 1998 separated from Davao del Norte's first and second districts a total of eleven municipalities to create the new province of Compostela Valley, which itself was apportioned into two new congressional districts. The new province's two districts first elected their own representatives in the 1998 elections.
- Municipalities: Compostela, Maragusan, Monkayo, Montevista, New Bataan
- Population (2015): 334,656
|Rogelio M. Sarmiento|
|Manuel E. Zamora|
|Ma. Carmen S. Zamora-Apsay|
|Prospero S. Amatong|
|Rommel C. Amatong|
|Ruwel Peter S. Gonzaga|
- Congress of the Philippines (30 January 1998). "Republic Act No. 8470 - An Act Creating the Province of Compostela Valley from the Province of Davao del Norte, and for Other Purposes". Official Gazette of the Republic of the Philippines. Retrieved 27 November 2017.
- "Population of Population of Legislative Districts by Region, Province, and Selected Highly Urbanized/Component City: 2015". Philippine Statistics Authority. 2015. Retrieved 19 November 2017.
- Congressional Library Bureau. "Roster of Philippine Legislators". Republic of the Philippines, House of Representatives. Retrieved 17 February 2017.