|Look up left field in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leftfield are a British electronic music group
Leftfield or Left Field may also refer to:
- Left field, a position in baseball
- The Left Field, an event at a number of British music festivals
- Left Field Lounge, the area beyond the stadium fence at Mississippi State University
- Leftfield Magazine, the magazine of Scottish Socialist Youth
- Left Field Productions, a video game development studio
- Out of left field, American slang for "out of nowhere", "unexpectedly", "strange"
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leftfield.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.