|Look up leech in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Leeches are segmented parasitic or predatory worms that belong to the phylum Annelida and comprise the subclass Hirudinea.
Leech may also refer to:
Film and televisionEdit
- Leeching (medical), a form of bloodletting in medieval and early-modern medicine which used leeches
- Leech (surname)
- Leech (computing), someone who uses others' information or effort but does not provide any in return
- Leech (sail), the aft edge of a sail
- Leech (comics), a character in Marvel Comics
- "Leech" (song), a 2008 song by the Gazette
- Leech Creek, a stream in Wisconsin
- Leech Lake, a lake in Cass County
- Leech Lake (Chisago County, Minnesota)
- Leach (disambiguation)
- Leaching (disambiguation)
- Leash (disambiguation)
- Leech lattice, a lattice Λ in R24, discovered by John Leech
- Leeching (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Leech.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.