Lee Paterson (born 5 July 1981) is a former Scotland international rugby league footballer who played in the 2000s and 2010s. He played at club level for the Keighley Cougars, York City Knights, Rochdale Hornets, Batley Bulldogs, Carpentras XIII, Widnes Vikings and Halifax, as a wing, centre, stand-off or loose forward.
|Born||5 July 1981|
|Position||Wing, Centre, Stand-off, Loose forward|
Paterson played with his home town team York City Knights, winning the 2005 National League 2 with them, before moving to Batley in 2007. He had stints at Featherstone Rovers and Mackay Cutters in Australia before rejoining York City in 2014.
- Martini, Peter (26 November 2013). "Gary Thornton happy with York City Knights squad as Lee Paterson signs". York Press. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Lee Paterson". widnes.tv.
- "Scotland Player Records". ScotlandRL. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- Williams, Graham; Lush, Peter; Farrar, David (2009). The British Rugby League Records Book. London League. pp. 106–107. ISBN 978-1-903659-49-6.
- Martini, Peter (15 October 2009). "Lee Paterson could return to York City Knights". York Press. Retrieved 31 January 2018.
- "Henderson trio in Scots cup squad". BBC. 29 August 2008. Retrieved 3 October 2008.
- "Logan back in Scotland cup squad". BBC. 8 October 2008. Retrieved 9 October 2008.