|Look up Ledger or ledger in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A ledger is a book for recording transactions.
Ledger may also refer to:
- Distributed ledger
- General ledger
- Ledger (surname)
- Ledger (software)
- The Ledger Awards, in Australian comic art and publishing
- Ledger line, a tool of musical notation
- Ledger stone, a flat stone slab covering a grave
- In construction a ledger is a horizontal support such as in scaffolding
- Ledger, a paper size
- Ledger, a solo project for Skillet drummer Jen Ledger
- Antioch Daily Ledger, a California newspaper
- Jewish Ledger, a Connecticut newspaper
- Ledger-Enquirer, an Ohio newspaper
- Monadnock Ledger, a New Hampshire newspaper
- Monadnock Ledger-Transcript, a New Hampshire newspaper
- The Patriot Ledger, a Massachusetts newspaper
- Public Ledger (Philadelphia), a Pennsylvania newspaper
- The Star-Ledger, a New Jersey newspaper
- New York Ledger, a fictional tabloid in the Law & Order franchise
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Ledger.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.