Cilandak (sundanese: ᮎᮤᮜᮔ᮪ᮓᮊ᮪) is a district of South Jakarta, Indonesia. The Krukut River flows through the eastern edge of Cilandak, while the Pesanggrahan and Grogol Rivers flow through the western edge.
The southern portion of the Jakarta Outer Ring Road passes through Cilandak district.
Kelurahan (Urban villages)Edit
The district of Cilandak is divided into five kelurahan or administrative villages:
- Cipete Selatan - area code 12410
- Gandaria Selatan - area code 12420
- Cilandak Barat - area code 12430
- Lebak Bulus - area code 12440
- Pondok Labu - area code 12450
List of important placesEdit
- BATAN (Badan Tenaga Atom Nasional or National Atomic Energy Agency) nuclear technology research center (Established in 1966)
- Cilandak Town Square shopping mall
- Gereja Paroki St. Stefanus or "St. Stephen Parish's Church" (established in 1977)
- Pondok Labu Market
- TNI Research and Development Center.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (April 2015)
- "BATAN PROFILE - History of BATAN". BATAN. Archived from the original on July 21, 2011. Retrieved January 17, 2011.
- "Sejarah Berdirinya Paroki St.Stefanus" (in Indonesian). St-Stefanus.or.id. Retrieved January 17, 2011.
- "Contact Information" (Archive Archived 2019-02-07 at the Wayback Machine). Jakarta Intercultural School. Retrieved on April 29, 2015. "Cilandak Campus Jl. Terogong Raya No. 33 Cilandak Jakarta 12430 Pondok Indah Campus Jl. Duta Indah III Pondok Indah Jakarta 12310 Pattimura Campus Jl. Pattimura Blok 1 No. 2 Keboyoran Baru Jakarta 12110"
- "Contact Us." SIS Bona Vista. Retrieved on May 8, 2015. "Jl. Bona Vista Raya - Lebak Bulus, Jakarta Selatan 12440. Indonesia."
|This Jakarta location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|