Lauren Grace Pope (born 29 September 1982) is an English television personality, glamour model and DJ. She has appeared in the ITV2 reality series The Only Way Is Essex. She was born and raised in Devon.
Lauren Grace Pope|
29 September 1982
Torquay, Devon, England
|Occupation||Television personality, actress, DJ, music producer, entrepreneur|
The Only Way Is Essex (2010–15, 2017–)
Pope's breakthrough came as a glamour model in The Sun. Building upon this notoriety, she was subsequently linked with Prince Harry.Earlier this year Pope was the face of Quiz Clothing's collaboration with fellow The Only way is Essex cast members Dan Edgar and Chloe Lewis.
Since becoming a DJ, Pope has also become involved in producing. In 2009, she worked with Heatwave to remix the song "Broken" by UK artist Pierre Lewis, which reached number six on the Club Charts. Pope appears in the music video for the song "Ready for the Weekend" by Calvin Harris. She also DJs for Ministry of Sound.
In 2007, Pope designed and launched her own brand of clip-in hair extensions (Hair Rehab London), appearing on the ITV reality television series Tycoon. The show saw Peter Jones search for entrepreneurs with ideas that he helped turn into profit-making companies, while the eventual winner was chosen by the public. Pope came fourth out of the six contestants but continued to work with Jones after the show on expanding her business. In early 2018 Lauren released 24 inch hair extensions with her brand Hair Rehab London which were the brands longest hair extensions to date. 
Pope appeared in series 2 of Mile High for two episodes. Since October 2010, she has appeared in the ITVBe (previously ITV2) structured reality programme The Only Way Is Essex. To date, she appeared in all 16 series of the programme and, by 2015, was one of only three remaining cast members from series 1, along with James "Arg" Argent and Jess Wright. Pope left the show in October 2015 to pursue business endeavours, but announced her return 18 months later.Lauren returned to the show in 2018 when she began a romance with fellow The Only Way is Essex member Jon Clark, their relationship only lasting a few episodes as a major storyline.
|2004||Mile High||Jodie Wilkes||2 episodes|
|The Weakest Link||"Wags and Glamour" special|
|Rise of the Footsoldier||Beautiful girl||Feature film|
|2010–2015, 2017–present||The Only Way Is Essex||Herself||Main cast member|
- "Lauren's Pope-ing for success". The Sun. London. 1 August 2007. Retrieved 9 June 2013.
- "findmypast.co.uk". search.findmypast.co.uk.
- Chester, Jason (30 April 2014). "Lauren Pope's transformation from busty glamour model to polished reality TV personality". Daily Mail. DMG Media. Retrieved 18 October 2015.
- Daniels, Colin (3 April 2011). "Lauren Pope: 'I turned down Prince Harry'". Digital Spy. Hearst Magazines UK. Retrieved 19 August 2015.
- "Towie stars Chloe Lewis, Lauren Pope and Dan Edgar have teamed up with Quiz to launch a fashion collection… and it's the only way to go this summer". The Sun. 2018-05-11. Retrieved 2018-09-18.
- "TOWIE star Lauren Pope to DJ in Lincoln". Lincolnshire Echo.
- "Lauren Pope on Twitter". Twitter.
- "The Official Home of Peter Jones". Tycoon.com. Retrieved 2013-08-30.
- "TOWIE star Lauren Pope launches longest ever hair extensions". Evening Standard. Retrieved 2018-09-18.
- "Lauren Pope announces she is QUITTING TOWIE". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 23 October 2015.
- Mellin, Hannah (27 April 2017). "Lauren Pope is returning to TOWIE!". Heat. Retrieved 26 December 2017.
- Nisbet, Megan (2017-11-05). "Who is Jon Clark's ex girlfriend? TOWIE star's former flame revealed". OK! Magazine. Retrieved 2018-09-18.