Lauren Davies (née McCrossan) is a British novelist and screenwriter. Her screenwriting credits include the feature documentary Waveriders, which was awarded the 2008 Dublin International Film Festival Audience Award and was the IFTA winner for best Feature Documentary in 2009 She created the story for the innovative multi-platform game IAMPLAYR, which won the Cannes Gold Lion 2009. She wrote the documentary CLOUD 9 about 11-times world champion surfer, Kelly Slater, for Quiksilver. Her latest novel 'Swell' set in the glamorous world of professional surfing was released in 2015 on Amazon. Her first novel Serve Cool, published by Time Warner, was a top 10 debut novel of the year in 2001. Her novel Angel Air was long-listed for "romantic comedy of the year" by the Romantic Novelists' Association in 2003. In 2011, Lauren founded LOLA COVE FILMS to develop her own film projects. She produced the award-winning short BEYOND THE SCARS and now works as a screenwriter and producer.
- Waveriders, writer
- IAMPLAYR', story creator and writer of multi-media game incorporating film content
- Cloud 9', writer. television documentary about world champion surfer Kelly Slater
- The Tony Hawk Show', writer, television documentary about pro skateboarder Tony Hawk's show
This section of a biography of a living person does not include any references or sources. (May 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Water Wings (as Lauren McCrossan)
- Angel on Air (as Lauren McCrossan)
- Serve Cool (as Lauren McCrossan)
- Cupcake Couture
Davies is married to professional surfer and European surf manager for Patagonia Gabe Davies.