Laure Isabelle Kuetey (born 6 March 1971) is a Beninese sprinter who specializes in the Women's 100 meters and the Women's 200 metres events. She competed at the 200 metres event in the 1996 Summer Olympics, and the 100 metres event in the 1992 and 2000 Summer Olympics respectively. In addition, she was also the flag bearer for Benin in the 1996 and 2000 Summer Olympics opening ceremony.
|Full name||Laure Isabelle Kuetey|
|Born||March 6, 1971|
|Sport||Track and field|
|Event(s)||100 meters, 200 metres|
|Achievements and titles|
Besides competing in the Olympics, Laure also competed at the Women's 100 metres event in the 1991 World Championships in Athletics, 1997 World Championships in Athletics and the 1999 All-Africa Games.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Laure Kuetey". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-18. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- "IAAF -Laure Kuetey". IAAF.org. Retrieved 2014-08-25.
- Evans, Hilary; Gjerde, Arild; Heijmans, Jeroen; Mallon, Bill; et al. "Benin". Olympics at Sports-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Archived from the original on 2020-04-17.
- World Champs Women's 100m
- 1997 World Championships in Athletics - Results Archived 2011-07-17 at the Wayback Machine
- 1999 All-Africa Games-Results Archived 2014-04-17 at the Wayback Machine
| Flagbearer for Benin
|This biographical article relating to Beninese athletics and track and field is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|