|Beauty pageant titleholder|
Dundovic at the 2013 Australian Hair Fashion Awards.
16 September 1987 |
|Hair color||Light brown|
|Shoe size||39 EU|
|Title(s)||Miss Universe Australia 2008
Miss Universe 2008
Laura Dundovic (born 16 September 1987 in Sydney, Australia) is an Australian actress, model and beauty pageant titleholder who won Miss Universe Australia 2008 and represented Australia in the Miss Universe 2008 competition, in which she placed in the top 10. She also took part in the Australian version of I'm A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.
- Parker, Lou. "Loved-up Laura Dundovic says she's the 'luckiest girl in the world' in mushy message to Quade Cooper". The Daily Telegraph. News Corporation. Retrieved 6 March 2017.
- "Still Aussies at heart! Laura Dundovic and Quade Cooper dare to bare in French home". The Daily Telegraph. News Corporation. Retrieved 6 March 2017.
- Friedlander, Monique. "Rear-ly good view! Laura Dundovic and her beau Quade Cooper flaunt their pert posteriors in barely-there swimming togs as they enjoy life together in France". Retrieved 6 March 2017.
- "Laura Dundovic bids mum a sad farewell as she flies to France to be with Quade Cooper". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "Beauty queens Laura Dundovic and Erin Holland spend last beach days together: 'Don't leave us!'". The Daily Telegraph. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
- "My Football Story: Laura Dundovic". YouTube. Retrieved 30 January 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Laura Dundovic.|
|Awards and achievements|
|Miss Universe Australia
|This biographical article about a contestant in a beauty pageant is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Australian biography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|