This article contains content that is written like an advertisement. (December 2020)
Landmark Group is an Indian multinational conglomerate based in Dubai, UAE headed by Micky Jagtiani, who is the Founder and Chairman of the company. The group is involved in retailing of apparel, footwear, consumer electronics, cosmetics & beauty products, home improvement and baby products. The group also has interests in hospitality & leisure, healthcare and mall management.
|Industry||Retail • Hospitality • Healthcare •|
|Headquarters||Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Micky Jagtiani (Chairman)
Renuka Jagtiani (Vice Chairperson)
Rajesh Garg (Corporate CFO)
|Products||Apparel • Footwear • Consumer Electronics • Home improvement • Furniture • Hotels • E-Commerce • Healthcare • Malls|
|Revenue||US$7 Billion (August 2016)|
Number of employees
|55,000 (December 2015)|
The Group focuses on 3 Initiatives: Health, Environment & Community.
The Beat Diabetes Initiative  is an awareness campaign that had over 60,000 participants across 7 countries including United Arab Emirates , Kuwait , Bahrain , Qatar , Saudi Arabia , Oman and ,India in its 7th Beat Diabetes Walk
- "Key people mentioned on the corporate website".
- "Landmark Group Revenue Estimate By Forbes".
- "www.business-standard landmark group to expand lifestyle stores". Business Standard. 27 February 2013.
- "Landmark Group's worldwide presence".
- Landmark, Group. "Corporate website link to business sections". Land Mark Group. Retrieved 12 March 2014.
- "Corporate Social Responsibility | Landmark Group". www.landmarkgroup.com. Retrieved 30 August 2016.
- "Beat diabetes | Know us better". www.beatdiabetes.me. Retrieved 30 August 2016.