|Operator||Department of Airports|
|Location||175 Mu 1 Sanam Bin 1 Road, Phra Bat, Mueang Lampang, Lampang, Thailand|
|Elevation AMSL||811 ft / 247 m|
The New Terminal at Lampang Airport opened on 27 September 2015 and opened to the public on 22 October 2015.
Lampang Airport has a plan to expand its runway length from 1,971 metres (6,470 ft) long to 2,150–2,200 metres (7,050–7,220 ft) long and to add more aircraft parking spaces from 3 to 5. (2016 budget year)
Airlines and destinationsEdit
|Nok Air||Bangkok–Don Mueang|
Runway taxiway and parking lotEdit
- Runway is an asphalt concrete 1,971 metres (6,470 ft) long and 30 metres (98 ft) wide with a capacity of 64tons keep in reserve for 60 metres (200 ft) per side.
- Taxiway is same as the runway.
- Tarmac parking size is 60 by 250 metres (200 by 820 ft) which can accommodate three Boeing 737-400s and seven helicopters at the same time.
- Air Traffic Control Building
- Tactical Air Navigation Building (NDB, VOR / DME, ILS)
- Air Field Lighting Building
- Airport Electricity System Building (PAPI, APP LIGHT. R/W T/W LIGHT)
- Emergency Electric Generator Building
- Fire Brigade and Salvation army Building
- Chancery 2 Floors 1 Building
- Arrival lounge
- Departure lounge
- Check-in Counter 3 Counters
- VIP Rooms 2 Rooms
- Car Parking Lots
- Staff Building
- Lampang travel guide from Wikivoyage
- Lampang Airport, Dept of Civil Aviation
- Airport information for VTCL at World Aero Data. Data current as of October 2006.
|This article about a Thai airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|