|Look up lama in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A lama is a Tibetan teacher of the Dharma.
Lama or LAMA may also refer to:
- Mount Lama, Victoria Land, Antarctica
- Lama Upazila, Bandarban District, Bangladesh
- Lama Passage, a strait on the British Columbia coast, Canada
- Lama, Haute-Corse, a commune in France
- Lama-ye Olya, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Lama-ye Sofla, Kohgiluyeh and Boyer-Ahmad Province, Iran
- Johor Lama, a village in Johor, Malaysia
- Lama (Barcelos), a parish in Portugal
- Lama (Santo Tirso), a parish in Portugal
- Lama (river), a river in Russia
- Lake Lama, a lake in Russia
- Lema, California or La-ma, a former settlement in the U.S.
Plants and animalsEdit
- Lama clan (Tamang), an ethnic clan of Tamang peoples
- Lama language, a language in Togo and Benin
- Lama language (Burma)
- Aérospatiale Lama, a helicopter
- Lamassu or Lama, the goddess of intercession in ancient Sumer
- Lama Foundation, a commune in New Mexico, United States
- Latin American Motorcycle Association
- Legal Assistant Management Association, now the International Paralegal Management Association
- Local Automatic Message Accounting, a type of Automatic Message Accounting
- Long-acting muscarinic antagonist
- Los Angeles Music Academy
- Lama Lama (disambiguation)
- Lamas (disambiguation)
- Lamma (disambiguation)
- Llama (disambiguation)
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lama.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.