|Look up bagh, باغ, लाल, or बाग़ in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Lalbagh or Lal Bagh may refer to:
- Lalbagh, Mangalore, a city in India
- Lal Bagh, an old botanical garden in Bangalore, India
- Lalbagh metro station, a station serving the Basavanagudi area of Bangalore
- Lalbagh Fort, a 17th century Mughal fort complex in Dhaka, Bangladesh
- Lalbagh Thana, a neighborhood in Dhaka
- Lalbagh Palace, a residence of the Holkar Maharajah in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Lal Bagh Express, a train in India
- Lalbag subdivision
- Lalbag Court Road railway station, a station in West Bengal, India
- Lal, an Indo-Iranian surname and given name
- Bāgh (garden), an enclosed garden with trees as well as flowers
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lalbagh.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.