A lagoon is a body of water separated from the ocean by barrier islands, sand bars, or reefs.
Lagoon may also refer to:
- A type of low-cost wastewater treatment system
- Lagoon, a Super NES video game
- Lagoon, an amusement park located in Farmington, Utah
- Lagoon Nebula
- A song on the album Century Child by Nightwish
- Lagoon, an indie rock band
- Lagoon, a 2014 novel by Nnedi Okorafor
- Lagoon Confectionery, makers of the Choo Choo Bar and other Australian sweets
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lagoon.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.