The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for biographies. (August 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Ladipo Eso popularly known as Ladipoe or Poe is a Nigerian musician. On 28 February 2017, Ladipoe signed a record deal with Mavin Records. He rose to prominence with the song "Feel Alright" where he got featured by SDC "Show Dem Camp". He also released a new single "Jaiye" in March 2019 before dropping the hit song, "Know You" featuring Nigerian Joromi singer, Simi. He is also a member of the Nigerian supergroup Collectiv3.
|Birth name||Ladipo Eso|
|Origin||Lagos state, Nigeria|
Ladipoe was born and raised in Lagos. He attended the University of North Carolina at Pembroke majoring in both Biology & Chemistry.It was there he got into music and co-founded the group Lyrically Equipped with his friends Jeffrey and Kurt. He was then signed to Mavin Records by Don jazzy in 2017.
Poe was the first rapper to be signed to Mavin Records since re-branding in 2012 from Mo'Hits. Poe recorded his first single under the label Man Already produced by Altims. Poe is inspired by the Slum Village, Lupe and Little Brother.
- Talk About Poe (2019)
- Know you ft simi
- "LadiPoe: Private Life, Outspoken Music". guardian.ng. 26 February 2019.
- "The ladies love the young rapper, LadiPoe". www.pulse.ng. 5 February 2018.
- liano (2019-09-02). "Listen to Ladipoe's new song – "Lemme Know"". 9jabaz. Retrieved 2019-09-02.
- "Department of Chemistry and Physics Departmental Newsletter Volume 4". University of North Carolina at Pembroke. Fall 2007. Retrieved 28 April 2020 – via docplayer.net.
- _kay10 (10 March 2015). "Poe: Biography". hiphopafrican.com.
- iamdrhock (2 June 2017). "Rapper POE Full Biography (Mp3, Lyrics & Video)". takemetonaija.com.