La sirena varada
|La sirena varada|
|Written by||Alejandro Casona|
|Date premiered||17 March 1934|
|Place premiered||Teatro Español|
It was released at Teatro Español in Madrid in the night of 17 March 1934, which was directed by Margarita Xirgu and Enrique Borrás and it got good reviews. Main characters were portrayed by Margarida Xirgu as Sirena, Enrique Borrás as Samy, Pedro López Lagar as Ricardo, Alberto Contreras as Don Florín, Fernando Aguirre Rodil as Fantasma and Enrique Guitart as Don Joaquín.
- Castellano, Juan R. (February 1942). "Alejandro Casona-Expatriado Español". Hispania. American Association of Teachers of Spanish and Portuguese. 25 (1): 49-54. doi:10.2307/332023. JSTOR 332023.
- Monge Arévalo, Marco Antonio (14 March 2007). "La sirena varada". La Jornada da Guerrero (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 8 November 2016. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- Allusa, Guía de ocio (23 March 2003). "Escritores: Centenario del autor: Alejandro Casona". usuarios.lycos.es (in Spanish). Archived from the original on 24 October 2008. Retrieved 21 May 2019.
- Rius Xirgu, Margarita. "55. Alejandro Casona" (in Spanish). Retrieved 18 May 2011.
- M.E. "Alejandro Casona". epdlp (in Spanish). Retrieved 21 May 2019.