La Recta Final is a 1989 Latin rap album released by Puerto Rican singer and rapper Vico C and by producer DJ Negro. The album is considered to be one of the most influential in the development of Puerto Rican hip-hop and rap music. It was Vico C's first ever songs and the one that started his path to fame.
- "La Recta Final"
- "Gusto, Sexo y Consecuencia"
- "Viernes 13"
- "El Amor Existe"
- "La Recta Final" (Instrumental)
- "Gusto, Sexo y Consecuencia" (Instrumental)
- "Viernes 13" (Instrumental)
- "El Amor Existe" (Instrumental)