|Look up lax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
LAX is the IATA airport code for Los Angeles International Airport.
LAX or Lax may also refer to:
Media and entertainmentEdit
- LAX (album), the third studio album from rapper The Game
- LAX (TV series), a 2004–05 television series set in Los Angeles International Airport
- "LA X", the two-part sixth season 2010 premiere of the television show Lost
- LAX, a night club at Luxor Las Vegas
- "LAX", a song by the rapper Xzibit from Weapons of Mass Destruction
- "LAX", a song by Snoop Dogg featuring Ice Cube from Tha Blue Carpet Treatment
- "LAX", a song by Big D and the Kids Table on their album How It Goes
- "LAX", a song by Jake Owen from American Love
- "LAX", a song by Hawk Nelson from Crazy Love
- L.A.X., a disco studio act who released two albums on Prelude Records
Science and linguisticsEdit
- Laks (disambiguation)
- Lacs (disambiguation)
- Laax, a municipality in the district of Surselva in the Swiss canton of Graubünden
- Gravlax, a Nordic salmon dish
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Lax.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.