L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon
L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon is the name of twelve French gourmet restaurants, located in New York City, Bangkok, Hong Kong, Las Vegas, [[L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon Paris, Singapore, Taipei, Tokyo, Montreal and Shanghai.
Owned by chef Joël Robuchon, the restaurants serve his French haute cuisine in a stylized environment. Many of the seats are arranged to overlook the meal preparation in the kitchen. L'Atelier translates to "workshop," and the term atelier is commonly used to refer to the workshop of an artist in the fine or decorative arts.
- John Curtas; Max Jacobson; Al Mancini. Eating Las Vegas: The 50 Essential Restaurants. Huntington Press. p. 18. ISBN 1-935396-25-0.
- "L'Atelier de Joël Robuchon". vegas.com.
- Las Vegas ([New ed.). Greenville, SC: Michelin Travel Publications. 2009. ISBN 978-1-906261-61-0.
- "Pace Goes Residential". Bangkok Post. Retrieved 15 November 2012.
- "A New Link in the World's Most Expensive Restaurant Chain". New York Times. Retrieved 27 February 2018.
- Official website
- L'atelier of Joël Robuchon: the artistry of a master chef and his protégés, Van Nostrand Reinhold (1997)