|Florida Gators – No. 11|
|High school||Manvel (Manvel, Texas)|
|Born:||March 6, 1998|
|Height||6 ft 5 in (1.96 m)|
|Weight||239 lb (108 kg)|
Trask attended Manvel High School in Manvel, Texas, graduating in the class of 2016. He did not start any games at quarterback after his freshman year during his high school career and was a backup to D'Eriq King. He committed to play college football at the University of Florida.
Trask did not see any action his first two years at Florida. He was originally intended to compete with Feleipe Franks for the starting job in 2017, but suffered an injury which cost him the season. In 2018, he played in four games as a backup to Franks, completing 14 of 22 passes for 162 yards and a touchdown. His season came to an end after he again injured his foot during practice. He entered his junior year in 2019 again as a backup to Franks. After Franks was injured, Trask took over as the starter. Making his first start since his freshman year of high school, Trask completed 20 of 28 passes with two touchdowns and two interceptions in a win against Tennessee. In a 56–0 win over Vanderbilt, Trask passed for 363 yards, the most passing yards in a game by a Gators' QB since Tim Tebow passed for 482 in the 2010 Sugar Bowl.
- Coleman, Adam (September 19, 2019). "Kyle Trask: Best quarterback in a supporting role". Houston Chronicle. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Khan, Sam (September 19, 2019). "Why Florida's new QB hasn't started since he was a high school freshman". ESPN. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Culpepper, Chuck (October 3, 2019). "The Kyle Trask Story: Six years as a backup QB, then a Hollywood debut for Florida". The Washington Post. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Schroeder, George (October 10, 2019). "From not starting in high school to leading No. 7 Florida, Kyle Trask never stopped competing". USA Today. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Staples, Andy (March 22, 2017). "Inside Florida's quarterback battle between Feleipe Franks and Kyle Trask". Sports Illustrated. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Baker, Matt (September 15, 2019). "Florida Gators wait was worth it for Kyle Trask". Tampa Bay Times. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- "Florida quarterback Kyle Trask out for the season with foot injury". The St. Augustine Record. November 8, 2018. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- "Florida Gators survive at Kentucky and it's now Kyle Trask time at quarterback". The Florida Times-Union. AP. September 14, 2019. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Thompson, Edgar (September 16, 2019). "UF QB Kyle Trask eager for his long-awaited opportunity to lead Gators". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Adelson, Andrea (September 21, 2019). "Gators QB Trask stars in 1st start in seven years". ESPN. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- Thompson, Edgar (September 21, 2019). "Kyle Trask leads No. 9 Gators to rout of Tennessee". Orlando Sentinel. Retrieved November 4, 2019.
- de la Torre, Nick (November 9, 2019). "Kyle Trask's Incredible Season Continues". Gator Country. Retrieved November 9, 2019.