Kure may refer to:
- Kure, Hiroshima (呉), a city in Hiroshima prefecture, Japan
- Kure Atoll, an island in the Pacific Ocean, part of Hawaii
- Kure Beach, North Carolina, a town near Wilmington and part of its metropolitan area
- KURE, a radio station (88.5 FM) licensed to serve Ames, Iowa, United States
- KURE-LP, a low-power radio station (106.1 FM) licensed to serve Eloy, Arizona, United States
- Kure Software Koubou, Japanese video game development company
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kure.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.