Kunwar Pranav Singh Champion(Redirected from Kunwar Pranav Singh)
Kunwar Pranav Singh Champion is an Indian politician and member of the Bharatiya Janata Party. A member of the Fourth Legislative Assembly of Uttarakhand, he is elected for the fourth consecutive time and is one of the senior MLAs in Uttarakhand. He has also served as Cabinet Rank Minister in the Previous State Governments under the Chief Minister Ship of N.D. Tiwari, Vijay Bahuguna & Harish Rawat.
|Kunwar Pranav Singh Champion|
|कुँवर प्रणव सिंह चैम्पियन|
Singh (left) with Amit Shah, 2017
|Member Uttarakhand Legislative Assembly|
March 2012 – March 2016
|Preceded by||New Constituency Created|
February 2002 – March 2012
|Preceded by||Qazi Muhammad Mohiuddin|
|Succeeded by||Sanjay Gupta|
|Born||6 April 1966|
|Political party||Bharatiya Janata Party (2016–)|
|Indian National Congress
|Spouse(s)||Kunwarani Devyani Singh|
|Children||Divye Pratap Singh|
Instagram https://www.instagram.com/pranavchampionYouTube https://www.youtube.com/PranavChampion
Champion contested from Khanpur at the 2012 legislative assembly election as a candidate of the Indian National Congress (INC). In May 2016, along with eight other legislators, he revolted against the Harish Rawat-led INC government in the State. Around this time, he quit the INC and joined the Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP). He was disqualified as a legislator under the Anti-Defection Law only to be elected from the BJP at the 2017 election.
- "Divye Pratap Singh shoots gold in Thailand Championship". Hindustan Times. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Kunwar Divye Pratap Won Gold Medal In Shooting Competition". Jagran. 17 October 2017. Retrieved 10 May 2018.
- "Champion's somersaults in Haridwar". The Hindu. 14 February 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Will Kunwar be Champion 4th time?". The Tribune. 31 January 2017. Retrieved 20 February 2018.
- "Champion-Shah meet sparks controversy in state BJP". The Times of India. 14 February 2018. Retrieved 20 February 2018.