|Look up Kuna, kuna, or -kuna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Kuna may refer to:
- Kuna, Idaho, a town in the United States
- Kuna Caves, a lava tube in Idaho
- Kuna Peak, a mountain in California
- Kuna Pelješka, a village in the Orebić municipality, Croatia
- Kuna Konavoska, a village in the Konavle municipality, Croatia
- Kuna River (Alaska), a river in Alaska North Slope
- Kuna River (basin of Kamarang), in Venezuela and Guyana
- Kuna (river, Russia, Murmansk Oblast)
- Kuna (river, Russia, Pskov Oblast)
- Kuna (river, Ukraine)
- Mera (river, Lithuania), also called Kūna
People with the surnameEdit
| This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Kuna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.