The Kumquat Festival is an annual celebration in Dade City, Florida of the kumquat, a small tart citrus fruit usually eaten whole, with the skin on, and used in marmalades and desserts.  It is organized by the Dade City Chamber of Commerce. The festival brings tens of thousands of visitors and was in its 16th year in 2013. The crop can be damaged by freezes.
Nearby St. Joseph, Florida is known as the kumquat capital of the world, according to Kumquat Festival brochures.
- Ronnie Blair Tiny fruit, tons of fun at Kumquat Festival January 26, 2012 Tampa Tribune
- Kumquat Festival Dade City Chamber of Commerce
- Kumquat Festival hangs on one grower
- Michele Miller Dade City Festival Celebrates the tiny mighty kumquat January 28, 2012 Tampa Bay Times
- Kumquat Festival Kumquat Growers Inc.