|• Total space||13,000 m2 (140,000 sq ft)|
|Public transit access||Helsingør station|
The center was established in 2010, in the buildings of the former Helsingør Værft or Elsinore Shipyard. Kulturværftet is part of Kulturhavn Kronborg, a project by the city of Helsingør to leave the industrial era behind and enter a new chapter for the town.
Kulturhavn Kronborg is a joint initiative between Kronborg Castle, the Danish Maritime Museum, Kulturværftet, and Helsingør harbour, and is designed to offer a variety of cultural experiences to residents and visitors.
Kulturværftet consists of 13,000 m2 (140,000 sq ft) of space dedicated to concerts, theatre, performance, events and exhibitions.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Kulturværftet.|
- Official website (in Danish)
- The Culture Yard (in English)
- Kronborg Castle in Elsinore (in English)
- Danish Maritime Museum (in Danish)
- The port of Elsinore (in English)
- Helsingør Tourist Bureau website (in English)
- Port of Helsingør (in English)
- Helsingør municipality's official website (in Danish)
|This article about a Danish building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|