Kujawy, or Kuyavia, is a region of north-central Poland. It may also refer to:
- Drążdżewo-Kujawy, a village in east-central Poland
- Kujawy, Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, a village in north-central Poland
- Kujawy, Masovian Voivodeship, a village in east-central Poland
- Kujawy, Opole Voivodeship, a village in south-west Poland
- Kujawy, Pomeranian Voivodeship, a settlement in northern Poland
- Kujawy, Świętokrzyskie Voivodeship, a village in south-central Poland
- Kujawy mine, a salt mine in northern Poland
- Kujawy Markowice, a football club based in Markowice
| This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.